skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Seamonster Swim Party
Little Monsters Floating in a Big Ocean
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Old Projects
I found lots of pictures of stencils I did in high school. Some of them are pretty cool! Apologies for the poor photo quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(25)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(7)
Here We Go!
Top 5
Art Show!
The Defining Characteristic of Our Generation
Next Halloween
Old Projects
This is what I do on Event Scheduling's watch:
►
April
(7)
About Me
simone
sup.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment